Shuta Hasunuma Full Philharmonic Orchestra
In preparation for the musician audition, Shuta Hasunuma Philharmonic Orchestra is globally recruiting new instrumentalists to add to the current 16 members to create “Shuta Hasunuma ‘Full’ Philharmonic Orchestra”. Any instruments are accepted regardless of where it is from. We believe that it is better to accept instruments globally, rather than making a distinction between eastern and western instruments. After all, rocks can be music by hitting on them which is equally true with computers. Instruments are far too ubiquitous to be categorized. If you are wondering whether your instrument would be accepted or not, please do not hesitate to apply. Your age, gender, or nationality does not matter. What matters is who you are and who you work with. In 2018 Summer, we are planning to perform “Shunta Hasunuma Full Philharmonic Orchestra Premiere” at Tokyo. Working together with different members shall introduce you to different perspectives. We hope to make our team supportive of such diversity with the help of dynamic expression of music. Thank you for reading, we are excited to meet those who would be interested in making our experimental work come true.
September 1st, 2017
Audition Recruitment Deadline
Shuta Hasunuma Full Philharmonic Orchestra members announced
Shuta Hasunuma Full Philharmonic Orchestra members’ first meeting at Shuta Hasunuma Philharmonic Orchestra performance to be held at Sogetsu Hall, Tokyo.
Shuta Hasunuma Full Philharmonic Orchestra Performance
Please send the URL of your solo video on video sharing sites like Youtube or Vimeo to
email@example.com. Please remember to add your phone number and your name in the email. The video should be less than five minutes and your self-introduction should be included in that video.
- The audition will be held online.
- The members will be announced on this website.
- The video’s public setting can be set to either public or unlisted.
- We are planning to hold about 5 rehearsals between April and August.
- The performance will feature about 2 music.
- The first meeting is on January 13th at Shuta Hasunuma Philharmonic Orchestra performance held at Sogetsu Hall, Tokyo. Full Philharmonic Orchestra Members are invited to this performance.
- If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We treat personal information with care and we will not disclose your personal information to any matters irrelevant from this project.
Shuta Ishizuka (Bass, Guitar)
itoken (Drum, Synthesizer)
Yoshio Otani (Saxophone)
Toshihiko Kasai (PA)
Misato Kinoshita (Vocal)
Utena Kobayashi (Steelpan)
Tomohiko Gondo (Euphonium)
Ryosuke Saito (Guitar)
Roy Tamaki (Rap)
Hiroki Chiba (Violin, Bass)
Eriko Teshima (Viola)
Natsumi Miyaji (Flute)
Chiaki Miura (Flugelhorn, Glockenspiel)